Thank you for submitting business with American Insurance Strategies, LLC as your partner for writing P&C insurance. Our goal is to quote and process your business as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order for us to deliver an accurate and firm quote and to timely issue your business, it is crucial that you understand and comply with the following points which can cause delay if not followed:
Personal Lines Quotes:
- Quotes will be processed in the order that they are received. The goal is to return the quote package within 4 business days, though this timetable can vary based on volume.
- If your quote requires immediate attention due to a home closing or upcoming renewal date, please notify the staff who will do what they can to expedite the process.
- When possible, use an issue date that is at least 14 days from the quote date in order to maximize carrier discounts.
- Access the “Initial Personal Lines Quote Form” from the Virtual Office and complete each field. This step is critical to ensure your quote is properly submitted. This form is used to upload the prospect’s current Declaration Pages. If you are unable to attach the documents due to size, you may need to email them directly to the appropriate staff member. Any details that are pertinent for accurate quoting can be entered on this form. When you “Submit” this form, you will automatically be redirected to EZLynx.
- Complete the EZLynx Form in its entirety to guarantee an expedient turnaround. Make sure to enter the client’s email address on the Getting Started Tab. They will receive an email notification that a quote is being processed for them. Please understand, all the fields are important to complete whether *required or not. Any fields left blank will only delay the quoting process.
- Any peripheral forms and document must be submitted to: email@example.com